Webinar | High efficiency Compressors, Volumetric Pumps and Centrifuges engineering
Managing all the critical success factors balancing performances, quality and costs
29th September 2020
14:00h – 16:30h
Alessandro Arcidiacono, Massimo Galbiati, Erik Mazzoleni (EnginSoft)
Ileana Vitale (Ingersoll Rand)
Rainer Andres, Bastian Schoeneberg (CFX Berlin)
The aim of this online seminar, organized by EnginSoft and CFX Berlin, is to share the state of the art in terms of engineering simulation tools, together with the best practices and methodologies used by market-leaders for the design and development of: compressors, centrifugal pumps (centrifugal, axial, single / multi impeller, etc.), and volumetric machines (pistons, lobes, gears, etc.).
The online event is also showing special case studies focused on what is usually considered “too advanced, vertical or detailed”, but nevertheless still essential because it can affect the quality of a product in terms of reliability, performance, efficiency.
Among them: the lubrication of bearings and gearboxes; hydraulic seals; accessory elements (expansion vessels, relief valves, etc.) and their integration in the overall plant. Hence all those essential aspects guaranteeing the optimal functioning of rotating machines.
- Optimization techniques for centrifugal compressor stage design – the Ingersoll Rand approach.
By Ileana Vitale, Centrifugal compressor engineer (Ingersoll Rand)
- Centrifugal pumps – maximizing performance at the BEP, on the entire operating curve, in terms of: head, efficiency and NPSH
- Lubrication and cooling of mechanical and power transmission components in large pumps
- Volumetric Rotary Pumps – best practice to pursue the highest possible efficiency
- The system simulation – Reduce pressure drops, avoid water hammer in complex systems